Why Fit Electronic Data Capture (EDC) to a Thomas Change Machine?
EDC is now an option and a kit can be retrofitted to all legacy Thomas 3000 / 5000 and 1000 series change machines quickly and easily.
Once the hardware is fitted, Quantum customers will be able to:
- View all coin & note in data at denomination level
- View all coin & note out data at denomination level
- View card payments made (if Nayax is fitted, reported as ‘Cashless In’)
- View the ‘cash box’ level of the machine
- Set a ‘float level’ for their change machine and see low-level alert, via Dashboard, when the dispenser float drops below 10%
- Perform a ‘Refill’, via SM or CashDesk at denomination level, when a float addition is required
Playsafe Systems offer this for both EC5 as well as EC4 units and the solution can be implemented at remote sites reporting back to a hosted system.
The hardware kit consists of:
- 1 x P270 Meter Interface PCB
- 1 x EC4 or EC5
- 1 x Harness Kit
For EDC pricing and installation information on Thomas Change Machines, please contact Playsafe by email: email@example.com or, tel – 01707 280 028