The key to secure and accurate machine revenue management. Now with Quantum TITO inside.
The people, products and ideas that inspire us
Playsafe and Mecca Share Future Vision
Playsafe Systems is proud to announce a new era in its longstanding relationship with leading operator Mecca Bingo. This will take the form of a three-year agreement and a roll-out of the latest generation hardware and Quantum upgrades, plus our shared vision of how we believe Safer Gaming can be better managed both in-venue and nationally.
Over the next 12 months, Playsafe will supply the following to every Mecca Bingo Club, as well as the Grosvenor Little Vic & St Giles Slots Lounge AGC sites:
- Quantum upgrade to V6.2
- Installation of Quantum TITO (All machines moved across from legacy system onto Quantum TITO)
- Latest generation Wi-Fi enabled EC4 Plus Electronic Data Capture cards, with GBG and RealTime support
- Thomas 8021C PayStation with Bulk Coin Recycling, Full Chip & Pin / Contactless Reader – providing customers with the ability to purchase a TITO ticket using their debit card. The 8021C also provides, full integration into Quantum allowing Automated and Manual HandPays, Promo Payments, Claim Payments, Refills, Staff Float Management and Remote management via the PayStation Management web portal
- Quantum HandHelds with RealTime Alerts which can collect manual meters, perform machine moves, Identify machines using barcodes and verify TITO tickets
- RealTime Alerts with Safer Gaming Triggers including mandatory spend, extended losing session, large ticket redemption and AML Alerts.
This substantial investment by Mecca, sees both companies build on their relationship and highlights the trust Mecca have in being solely reliant on Playsafe’s systems and hardware and Playsafe’s ability to deliver cutting-edge technology and features sets into the Mecca estate.
Andrew Sackey, Rank Group E-Gaming & New Product Development, commented, “We have worked closely with the team at Playsafe Systems to tailor this suite of hardware and systems to the specific needs of the Mecca estate. Player safety is our primary focus and we believe that RealTime Alerts will be an invaluable tool for our operations team, giving them the information they need to act in a timely manner. Quantum TITO and the HandHelds will speed up the administrative processes on site, saving precious time for the operations teams, which can be better spent interacting with our customers. It is a significant investment for Rank and we are excited to be working with the Playsafe team”.
Ian Fuller, Managing Director at Playsafe Systems said, “We have an extremely close relationship with the Mecca Team, and we are very grateful that they are reinvesting in our latest systems and hardware. The industry is rightly becoming more conscious of protecting its most vulnerable players and we recognised that despite the good work of many manufacturers in this field – there was no joined-up approach and means of alerting staff immediately to worrying or unusual activity.
With Quantum connected to every machine in-venue and working closely with the knowledgeable Gaming Machines team at Mecca, we developed RealTime Alerts. Using the Quantum HandHeld devices, alerts are sent to staff in real time allowing them to intervene and report to senior management. The system is also linked to our Playsafe Performance portal which allows management to review and set KPIs.”
“To date, Playsafe has successfully completed 12 sites and the good news for other customers is that these features, developed alongside Mecca are available for all. In fact, we are part way through updating all our customers to Quantum Version 6.2 so they too can benefit from the system enhancements, including RealTime alerts. We are currently working with Mecca on the next stage of RealTime, which again all customers will be able to benefit from,” he adds.
- Playsafe Systems Launches Its Web Shop
- New Look PayStations – Win One at EAG!
- Click and Cruise for Plain Sailing!
- Playsafe at the Family Attraction Expo