BETTER DATA – BETTER RESULTS
Would it be useful to keep track of your business when you’re not there? Is it important to have full visibility of your entire operation at all times? The solution is now within reach.
Performance gives you a succinct overview of your business data when you’re off-site or on the move.
How does it work?
Performance is an easy-to-use, easy-to-view cloud-based programme configured to deliver your key site metrics/data quickly and easily, (while viewing on your tablet or mobile device)
The home screen consists of a simple dashboard showing your accumulated weekly and year To date performance, as well as previous months and years for comparison.
The reports section allows you to monitor performance by individual site location or operator. It is also possible to delve deeper into the performance of each site and machine. Machine performance may even be grouped by class or type.
Selecting the variances tab, it is possible to view sites with both positive and negative variances. Once again this data can be compared historically to help build a clear picture should anomalies arise, like machine errors, operational problems or security issues.
It is possible to insert/import specified budgets for each of your sites to track site performance throughout the financial year.
Site and machine trends, whether as a percentage or value contribution, are also tracked and recorded.
Finally, a configurable alert mechanism highlights machine and site variance inconsistencies.
What does this mean for you?
Being web-based, Performance gives you easy access to key operational data at all levels within your organisation. This high level of flexibility even allows your individual managers or operators to access their own site and machine income data.
- A dashboard showing weekly and year-to-date income performance
- Ongoing operator, site and machine-level performance
- Relevant, accurate information, tailored to your needs
- Key metrics to close those information gaps when you’re busy elsewhere.
What do you need to get up and running with our programme?
- Your site(s) need to be running Quantum
- Your data needs to be uploaded to the Cloud (We carry out this process for you)
- Some customisation may be required, depending on numbers of users and permission levels
- A tablet or smart phone
- Internet access
- No training is required to get going.
To set up a free trial:
Contact Playsafe: email@example.com | 01707 280 020