An easy solution to rewards
and customer loyalty programmes
Customers are rewarded with points for play and attendance and it is usually based on sessions. A player inserts their card into a terminal or platinum card reader for a period of play. On card removal, points are calculated according to the scheme for that machine(s). In turn – Points can be converted into rewards.
- Reduced costs – The proof is in the numbers: it costs about five times more to acquire a new customer than it does to generate new business from an existing customer.
- Recommendations – Happy customers can be your most effective site promoters.
- Repeat business – Loyal customers spend more. This is because they are more likely to keep coming back.
- Bigger revenue – As you build relationships with loyal customers, it will become increasingly easier to generate bigger revenue
- Staying ahead – The more loyal your customers are, the wider the distance it can put you ahead of the competition.