A new company, previously a division of a larger company, Playsafe Systems is a specialist Developer, Producer and Software Support company, supplying equipment and services for companies operating amusement, leisure and entertainment venues.
Playsafe’s main office is in Bath. Its customers are predominantly in UK and Ireland. The company employs 15 people engaged in commercial and technical roles.
About The Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for managing and carrying out the accounting functions of the business using our Xero system, and carrying out other administrative tasks to support the business. Some of this work can be work-from-home by arrangement.
This role can be between 30-37.5 hours per week, flexibly arranged.
What You Will Do:
- Process Sales invoices, supplier payments and expenses
- Reconcile customer accounts and send reminders/queries for payments
- Reconcile bank account and credit card payments.
- VAT return and liaising with payroll bureau
- Processing new client applications.
- Record keeping and interaction with Management accountant & auditor
What We Would Like From You:
- Solid experience with an accounting system such as Xero
- Accounting qualification such as AAT
- Flexible & adaptable approach to support our growing business
- Confident & accurate communication and processing
- A clear desire to work independently and complete tasks reliably and on-time
What Can We Offer You?
- Competitive salary based upon qualification & experience
- 20 days annual leave (rising to 25 over 5 years)
- Company auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Internal training will be given, together with the opportunity to attend external courses for software training
- We would support any candidate wanting to undertake further accounts-training or similar related improvement.
Contact: Nick Veitch on firstname.lastname@example.org